Model: Rockhopper Comp
Subcategory: All Mountain
Frame Material: Aluminum
Brake Type: Disc
Listing ID: 14353
Serial Number: EN14766
BB Shell Width: 68mm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25 Octalink, 118mm spindle
Brakeset: Avid BB5 w/160mm rotor brakes, Avid FR-5 levers
Chain: KMC X8
Component Group: SRAM mix
Crankset: SR Suntour, 22/32/42 teeth
Fork Brand & Model: RockShox Dart 3 SL, 80 - 100mm adjustable travel
Fork Material: Magnesium/aluminum, single crown
Frame Construction: TIG-welded
Handlebar: Alloy riser
Headset: 1 1/8inch threadless
Hubs: Forged alloy disc
Pedals: Steel cage
Rear Cogs: 8-speed, 11 - 32 teeth
Rims: Alex RHD, 28-hole/32-hole
Saddle: Specialized XC Body Geometry
Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust, 30.9mm diameter
Shift Levers: SRAM X.4 trigger
Spoke Brand: Stainless, 14ga. (2.0mm)
Handlebar Stem: 3D Forged
Tires: 26 x 2.00inch Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security