Model: Colossal Ti
Frame Material: Titanium
Brake Type: Disc
Bottom Bracket: BB86
Brakeset: SRAM BB7S w/ Stainless hardware
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-32t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Colors: Light blue/ White/ Exposed Ti
Component Group: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Fork Brand & Model: Salsa Colossal Carbon
Frame Construction: Titanium, triple-butted seamless 3/2.5 Ti
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Front Shock: n/a
Handlebar: Salsa Pro Road 2
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Pedals: Shimano SPD-SL
Rear Cogs: Shimano Ultegra 11-32t
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed GS
Rear Shock: n/a
Rims: HED Belgium Plus
Saddle: Specialized Romin
Seatpost: Thompson Elite 20 Offset
Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Handlebar Stem: Thompson Elite X4
Tires: Bontrager 28 (new)
Weight: 20 lb, 2 oz
BicycleBlueBook.com has negotiated a discounted shipping rate of $75 offered on this item. This, and additional, shipping options are offered to buyers as follows:
- Local pickup
- UPS ground Shipping
- Standard shipping applies to contiguous 48 States only (Please ask seller for shipping cost to other locations)
- Delivery date is based on the seller's handling time and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security