Model: Roubaix SL4 Expert
Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
Brake Type: Caliper
Bottom Bracket: OSBB
Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11s, 11-32T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Colors: Black, white accents
Component Group: Shimano Ultegra
Crankset: FSA Carbon, BB30, 50/34
Fork Brand & Model: Specialized FACT Carbon
Fork Material: Carbon Fiber
Frame Construction: Fact 10r Carbon Fiber
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, braze-on
Handlebar: Specialized Expert, shallow drop, 2014 alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Headset: 1-1/8"" upper, stainless steel cartridge bearings, 10mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 30mm of carbon spacers
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, long cage
Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5
Seatpost: S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Handlebar Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4-Season 23mm
Wheels: Fulcrum S4
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
This bike served me very well over three years, but now seeking a new home. I've kept it clean and lubed, always used a torque wrench to tighten appropriately, and had it tuned up by the local bike shop about every 3 months.
Some components show wear, as expected for a well-loved bike. Overall, it's in good shape, but a few replacements could have it feeling nearly like new again if that's what you want. Condition specifics below.
Structural components (frame, fork, cockpit, seat tube, etc):
- All are in excellent shape, minus a couple finish blemishes that you have to look close to find.
- The cassette and chainrings show some wear, but it still shifts well.
- The chain is wearing, but per the most recent tune-up, not quite stretched enough to necessitate replacement.
- Front derailleur cable is original; rear derailleur cable was replaced at ~5500 miles.
- The front brakes have most of their life left, while the rear are <50% remaining.
- Brake cables are original.
- Brand New Fizik Aliante R5!
- Per the mechanic, they're not perfectly true, but it's not something I noticed while riding.
- The brake surface is beginning to feel concave. I don't think it's impacted brake performance, but this is an indicator of wear.
- Recently replaced, <200miles on them. No cuts or punctures. They should have >90% of their life left.
- Recently replaced with Rapha Brevet.