Model: Nevada 29 1.1
Subcategory: All Mountain
Frame Material: Aluminum
Brake Type: Disc
Listing ID: 14379
Serial Number: WBD230L0857N
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, sealed bearing
Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
Crankset: Shimano Deore
Fork Brand & Model: SR Suntour SF14-XCR-32-RL-Coil-29 w/ remote lockout, 100mm travel
Frame Construction: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube, Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
Headset: FSA NO. 10, 1 1/8inch semi-integrated, caged bearings
Hubs: Formula CL-25 sealed bearing front, Formula CL-52 rear disc
Pedals: Alloy platform
Rear Cogs: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10-speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
Saddle: Oval Concepts 200, steel rail
Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, 29inch x 2.1inch, 50tpi
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security