Brand: Santa Cruz
Model: Tallboy CC X01
Subcategory: Cross Country
Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
Brake Type: Disc
Bottom Bracket: Threaded Sram 73mm
Brakeset: Sram Level TLM
Cassette: XG1295 12 speed
Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle Powerlock
Colors: Grey / Burn Orange / Black
Component Group: Sram XO1
Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon
Fork Brand & Model: FOX 34 Float 29 Performance Elite
Frame Construction: Santa Cruz Carbon CC, 110mm travel, 148x12mm thru-axle
Front Derailleur: NA
Handlebar: SBC XC Carbon Flat
Headset: Cane Creek 40 Integrated
Hubs: DT Swiss 350 110x15 (Front); DT Swiss 350 148x12 (Rear)
Rear Cogs: SRAM XG1295; 10-50t
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance Elite
Rims: RaceFace Arc 24 29" 28H
Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
Seatpost: RockShox 31.6 Reverb Stealth (Brand New)
Shift Levers: Sram XO1
Handlebar Stem: RaceFace Affect 55mm
Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF Exo 3C; 29x2.3 (Front); Maxxis Ardent Race Exo; 29x2.35 (Rear)
Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Q: Original Retail Cost
- A: The listing quotes Original retail cost above $8,000. That was for an Enve wheel option bike. This bike has the standard RaceFace Arc Wheels. Original retail was $6,400.
The following shipping options are offered to buyers as follows:
- Local pickup
- Flat rate shipping cost : 50.00
- Flat rate included as part of checkout process.
- Standard flat rate shipping applies to contiguous 48 States only (Please ask seller for shipping cost to other locations)
- Delivery date is based on the seller's handling time and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security