Model: Anthem 2
Frame Material: Aluminum
Brake Type: Disc
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press fit
Brakeset: Shimano M6000, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11x46, 11-Speed
Chain: KMC X11-1
Colors: Satin Black/Neon Red, Matte Blue/Orange
Crankset: Shimano SLX, 32T
Fork Brand & Model: Fox 34 Rhythm, GRIP Damper, Boost, OverDrive, 130mm travel
Fork Material: Fox 34 Rhythm, GRIP Damper, Boost, OverDrive, 130mm travel
Frame Construction: ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 110mm Maestro suspension
Front Derailleur: N/A
Front Shock: Fox Float Performance, Trunnion mount
Handlebar: RaceFace NEXT Carbon Fiber 760mm + Giant Contact Trail (780mm)
Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker, sealed bearing, Boost
Pedals: RaceFace Chester Composite Flat Pedals + Shimano M540 SPD Clipless
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance, Trunnion mount
Rims: Giant XC-1 Disc, Tubeless (Super Light!) SPOKES - Sapim Race, 14/15g
Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral + Carbon Fiber Saddle (1/3 as heavy as stock)
Seatpost: 2019 Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30.9mm ---- 125mm travel
Shift Levers: Shimano SLX
Handlebar Stem: Giant Contact(60mm) + Also a Cheapy 50mm Stem for testing purposes.
Tires: Factory Tubeless-----Maxxis Forekaster; Tubeless, EXO, 60 TPI, [F] 27.5x2.35, [R] 27.5x2.20
Weight: 29 lb.
BicycleBlueBook.com has negotiated a discounted shipping rate of $75 offered on this item. This, and additional, shipping options are offered to buyers as follows:
- Local pickup
- UPS ground Shipping including insurance.
- All items require insurance of $0.75 per $100 after the first $100 (automatically included as part of shipping cost at checkout)
- Standard shipping applies to contiguous 48 States only (Please ask seller for shipping cost to other locations)
- Delivery date is based on the seller's handling time and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security