Model: TCX Advanced Pro 1
Frame Material: Carbon
Brake Type: Disc
Status: For Sale
Listing ID: 14116
Serial Number: GC18D362
Bottom Bracket: GXP
Brakeset: SRAM Force CX
Cassette: SRAM PG1170, 11x36
Chain: SRAM PC1170
Colors: Rainbow Black
Component Group: SRAM Force
Crankset: SRAM Force CX 1, 40
Fork Brand & Model: Advanced -Grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
Fork Material: Full-Composite
Frame Construction: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12mm axle, flat mount
Front Derailleur: N/A
Front Shock: N/A
Handlebar: Giant Contact SL
Hubs: Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
Pedals: ISSI - SPD
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1
Rear Shock: N/A
Rims: Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
Saddle: Giant Contact SL (neutral)
Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
Shift Levers: SRAM Force CX1
Handlebar Stem: Giant Contact SL
Tires: Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33, 120 tpi, folding tubeless tires
Wheels: Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security