Model: Supremo Tandem
Frame Material: Aluminum
Brake Type: Disc
Status: For Sale
Listing ID: 15351
Serial Number: T13916
Bottom Bracket: FSA
Brakeset: TRP Sphyre SLC
Cassette: XTR 11spd 11-40t
Chain: Shimano HG-CN901, Gates Carbon Drive (timing)
Colors: Snow White Pearl
Component Group: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
Crankset: FSA SL-K Light
Fork Brand & Model: Co-Motion Tandem Elite Disc
Fork Material: Carbon
Frame Construction: Welded
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
Front Shock: N/A
Handlebar: FSA SL-K Compact Carbon 42cm (captain)
Headset: Chris King Griplock Tapered
Hubs: Rolf Prima
Rear Cogs: XTR 11spd 11-40t
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 SGS Di2
Rear Shock: N/A
Rims: Rolf Prima Carbon Tandem
Saddle: fi'zi:k Aliante Gamma Twin-Flex Ti, BG Lithia 155 Gel
Seatpost: Truvativ Carbon, Specialized CG-R Carbon
Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
Handlebar Stem: 3T ARX Team 17dx90mm, Bontrager XXX 7dx120mm
Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x28c
Weight: 27lbs (w/o pedals)
Wheels: Rolf Prima Tandem
BicycleBlueBook.com has negotiated a discounted shipping rate of $75 offered on this item. This, and additional, shipping options are offered to buyers as follows:
- Local pickup
- UPS ground Shipping including insurance.
- All items require insurance of $0.75 per $100 after the first $100 (automatically included as part of shipping cost at checkout)
- Standard shipping applies to contiguous 48 States only (Please ask seller for shipping cost to other locations)
- Delivery date is based on the seller's handling time and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security