Model: Trance 2
Subcategory: All Mountain
Frame Material: Aluminum
Brake Type: Disc
Listing ID: 14228
Serial Number: GZ1703883
Bottom Bracket: Shimano press fit
Brakeset: shimano SLX hydraulic disc 180mm rotors
Cassette: shimano SLX 11-46t 11 speed
Chain: kmc x11-1
Colors: matte grey/neon yellow/green
Component Group: shimano SLX
Crankset: Shimano SLX, 30t chainring
Fork Brand & Model: fox 34 rhythm grip damper boost overdrive 150mm travel
Frame Construction: forged aluminum with composite upper rocker 140mm travel
Front Derailleur: none
Front Shock: fox rhythm 34
Handlebar: giant connect trail 760mm wide
Hubs: Giant alloy, DT internals
Rear Cogs: 11-46t
Rear Derailleur: SLX with clutch switch
Rear Shock: Fox float performance, trunnion mount
Rims: Giant TR1 27.5 Aluminum Trail
Saddle: Ergon SME3
Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper 30.9mm
Shift Levers: slx shimano
Handlebar Stem: giant connect
Tires: maxxis high roller 2 27.5x2.4 exo tubeless 60tpi
Weight: 29 lbs
Wheels: Giant TR1 27.5 Aluminum Trail with DT internals
- Q: how long have you ridden the bike for and why are you selling it?
- A: the bike has a season of moderate riding on it. i did a few trips to Upper Michigan where the bike really shined. the wheels i upgraded half way through the season so they have half a season of riding on them, the bike really flourished after that upgrade those wheels are so light, stiff, wide, snappy and strong! I moved back to central wisconsin where there is a lot more gravel flat trails and i am starting to get into more gravel biking so looking to get a new cyclocross bike.
BicycleBlueBook.com has negotiated a discounted shipping rate of $75 offered on this item. This, and additional, shipping options are offered to buyers as follows:
- Local pickup
- UPS ground Shipping
- Standard shipping applies to contiguous 48 States only (Please ask seller for shipping cost to other locations)
- Delivery date is based on the seller's handling time and when the seller receives cleared payment.
- A payment is considered "cleared" after your payment has been deposited into the seller's account. If you pay using PayPal, the payment may clear immediately.
Local pickup only. Seller will contact you once the purchase is complete to arrange the pickup.
In the unfortunate event of a problem with an item, please use the messaging function to contact the seller immediately. Note that the seller is not responsible for damage caused by the shipping carrier. Please be sure to inspect package carefully prior to accepting delivery
BicycleBlueBook.com marketplace accepts PayPal as approved payment method for all transactions, PayPal offer the following protection for buyers:Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Purchase Protection (also known as PayPal Buyer Protection) helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal – “Item Not Received” (INR), or
- You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is “Significantly Not as Described” (SNAD) (as described below)
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was damaged during shipment.
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
For more detail please check out: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security